Upgrade Kit to Sigmax R19
195,00€Add to cart
Shipping: 12th of November 2018
The easy-to-install upgrade kit will equip your BCN3D Sigmax with the latest R19 features:
· e3D™ hotends: The newest version of the BCN3D hotends has been optimized by the global specialist e3D™. Thanks to the superb e3D’s machining and engineering know-how, which ensure the highest quality standards, the hotends provide a smooth and reliable extrusion under different printing environments.
· Filament Runout sensor: A mechanical switch to detect filament presence, allowing to prevent from one of the most common and frustrating failure reasons. In case of running out of filament during a print job, the printer will automatically pause and warn the user to load new filament to resume the print, letting to save time and money.
· New graphic user interface: The refined R19 GUI and UX include new informative screens, maintenance recommendations and guided assistants, as well as access to advanced printing settings.
What’s in the box:
Everything you will need to assemble the components is in the kit. It takes between 1 and 2 hours to be assembled and an online manual is provided.
· 2x Filament runout sensor set (1)
· 2x Bowden entry part (2)
· 1x Industrial μSD with Firmware files (3)
· Set of Calibration gauges (4)
· 1x 5,5mm Socket wrench (5)
· 1x 2mm hex key (6)
· 2x 0.6mm hotends by E3D™ (7)
· 2x Calibrated Stepper Drivers (8)
· 4x Black clips (9)
This kit is compatible with any version of the BCN3D Sigmax 3D printer, except the Sigmax R19 version itself, which already includes these features.