BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for an Intern Accountant to provide strengthen to our Controlling department.
WHAT DO WE DO?
BCN3D aims to change the status quo of the determined manufacturing reliable, versatile and productive tools. Without a doubt, 3D printing is a
disruptive technology that aims to lead such a revolution. For this reason, BCN3D develops
affordable, easy-to-use and accessible 3D printers with the goal of allowing your Users implement all the benefits of this technology in their business.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Support in the introduction of invoices and their revision.
• Know the accounting cycle of a company.
• Perform supervised billing functions and with the support of the responsible person.
• Know other basic procedures of said department.
YOUR SKILL SET
• Higher technician in Business Administration, Finance or similar, either completed or completed at present.
• Previous experience within an accountant or accounting department will be positively valued.
• Advanced user of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Organizational capacity, multitasking.
• Proactivity, autonomy and focus on obtaining results.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating Accountant Intern to email@example.com