BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for an Applications Engineer to accompany our customers and to help them to successfully achieve their goals with our products.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
As the 3D printing Industry matures, customers expect a closed and reliable solution, which expands day after day. However, each application requires specific knowledge that the customer not necessarily have. That lack of knowledge may lead to failure, unsatisfied expectations or frustration.
On the other hand, as a rapid-growing technology, 3D Printing has an eye on the future. New applications and products appear in the market and BCN3D must ensure their viability within its portfolio.
For these reasons, at BCN3D we are looking for an Applications Engineer, who will be a key player ensuring the customer’s satisfaction by providing guidance, support, and assistance to those embracing Additive Manufacturing.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Listen to customer’s needs and expectations and provide a solution that fits the requirements.
• Give technical advice to customers, creating a professional relationship built upon trust.
• Create a knowledge base, shared across the organization, about technical applications of the products.
• Understand from the inside out the technical characteristics of the products in the portfolio.
• Explore the technical limits of the existing products, creating state-of-the-art applications.
• Provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams.
• Report to Customer Satisfaction Manager.
YOUR SKILL SET
• You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
• You are a hands-on person, versatile to adapt to multiple scenarios.
• You are a good listener, empathic and accessible.
• You have a strong analytical and solid technical background.
• You are methodic and organized.
• You are self-driven and proactive.
• You love managing dif.
• BSc or MSc in Industrial Desing, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
• Proficient working with different CAD tools, like Solidworks or Rhinoceros.
• Great communication skills, preferably proven in previous work experiences with direct customer contact.
• Fluent in English.
• Definitely a plus: 3D printing experience.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating APPLICATIONS ENGINEER to firstname.lastname@example.org