BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is seeking for passionate Communications, PR & Events specialist to boost BCN3D brand presence worldwide. If you have keen communication skills and are capable of developing relationships from ground-up as well as love creating powerful stories that have a great impact: we have the perfect challenge for you.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
• Develop and implement the communications and PR strategy to boost BCN3D brand presence worldwide through creative solutions and data-driven metrics.
• Responsible for all written documentation regarding product announcements, written materials, media relations, marketing collateral, use cases, etc.
• Develop and forge from ground-up collaborations and relationships with current users and top companies, key influencers, media as well as taking care of the existing ones.
• Pitch exciting stories about BCN3D products and customers to worldwide press.
• Responsible for BCN3D social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin and Instagram.
• Involve existing community users and boost retention by encouraging participation and user-generated content.
• Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like impressions, web traffic, social platforms performance, etc.
• Work together with the Digital Marketing team to achieve key goals and together manage the marketing budget related to social platforms. With them, you will identify opportunities based on data-driven hypotheses, manage the campaign creation process, oversee implementation, track performance and iterate.
• Manage tradeshows, conferences, in-company demonstrations, etc.
THE SKILL SET
• Minimum 2 years of experience leading communications and PR from beginning to end for technology companies.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken (essential) as well as possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Have the vision to bring to life great customer stories when you see it.
• Established business relationships with local press and ideally global press.
• Experience talking with different type of customers and solving issues.
• Be a perfectionist and have an attention to detail, but knowing how to balance effort in relation to project value.
• Self-learner, hands-on problem solver and a proactive attitude.
• A track record of growing digital communities based on data-driven hypotheses.
• Creativity: Define and create new ideas to create hype and engage the community.
• Bonus skills: Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
• Bonus skills: Experience launching consumer products or services ideally in the manufacturing industry.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating COMMUNICATIONS, PR & EVENTS SPECIALIST to firstname.lastname@example.org