BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is seeking a Content Engineer to develop the technical content plan aligned with BCN3D customers’ needs as well as supervise the implementation of our 3D printers in our most important customers.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Create and develop our technical content aligned with our customers’ needs and our internal key funnels. Like design guides, troubleshooting guides, technical white papers, presentations, etc.
• Be the reference person in BCN3D of our most important customers, with the objective of taking care of the relationship, help them in the implementation of 3D printing into their workflow and deal with the feedback coming from.
• Be responsible for all our technical documentation, supervising the product documentation as well as helping our communication team to maintain BCN3D cohesiveness.
• Supervise a team of 3 3D printing specialists.
YOUR SKILL SET
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Industrial Design or another relevant field.
• Quickly develop an understanding of technical topics, with an ability to translate into targeted content for technical and business audiences.
• Bonus skills: Familiarity with 3D printing industry.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Great in English, both written and spoken.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating CONTENT ENGINEER to firstname.lastname@example.org