BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for an Electronics Hardware Engineer to work on the development of an electronics platform for the next generation of our products.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D printing is such a complex technology which encompasses multiple disciplines, from mechanics to material science. Obviously, electronics play a key role in the equation, being mandatory not only to control the movement of the mechanical elements, but also to manage the many devices involved in the 3D printing process and its surrounding workflow.
For these reasons, BCN3D is looking for an Electronics Hardware Engineer who will be a key developer of the coming generation of printers.
• Lead the physical integration of an existing Open Source electronics platform into a new range of products.
• Assess and prioritize tasks and developments to meet tight due dates.
• Define, plan and lead the design of reliable, cost-effective and high-quality different peripheral devices.
• Design and simulate schematics, design PCB layouts and validate prototypes.
• Oversee the industrialization process with our manufacturing partners.
• Participate in the implementation of engineering quality processes.
THE SKILL SET
• You have a strong analytical and solid technical background.
• You are self-driven and proactive
• You have a strong eye to detail.
• You are a team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
• You’re able to lead and delegate.
• You can coach younger team members
• You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
• You feel comfortable in a high-uncertainty environment
• You are flexible and able to work under pressure.
• You got a BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering or related field
• You have a relevant track record with hardware systems: Experience with component level design in analog, digital, RF including ADC, DAC’s, filters, opamps,…
• Advanced design and simulation skills (Eagle, Kicad, SPICE,…)
• Experience with certifications (CE, FCC, UL,..)
• Familiarity and experience with laboratory bench equipment and debugging tools including oscilloscopes, logic analyzer signal generators, etc
• Ability to code basic firmware
• Definitely a plus: 3D printing experience
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating ELECTRONICS HARDWARE ENGINEER to email@example.com