BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Product Manager to look after its entire lifecycle.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
To globally sell a high-tech product is not a simple matter. Many stakeholders are involved and it is key important make sure the stability of the product is not affected by external factors. In addition, it is necessary to continuously improve the product in order to satisfy in a more efficient way all the players’ needs in a growing context.
For these reasons we are looking for a Product Manager who will guarantee the correct positioning of the BCN3D products during its creation and its life cycle always based on market information and vertical market knowledge of the vertical markets.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Participate in the development of the strategy for new products, providing knowledge on the characteristics and key points from the customer’s point of view.
- Participate in the design of functionalities and specifications of new products.
- Define your department organization-specific KPIs that will allow to control the whole life of the product and its main aspects. Data analysis and report to the management team.
- Manage the product life cycle proposing the changes and updates that are necessary with the departments that are involved.
- Work closely together with other departments in new product developments and other product related projects in order to guarantee an amazing product user experience.
- Participate in the Marketing and sales strategy in relation to the products.
YOUR SKILL SET
- You have a relevant track record managing products.
- You have Strong presentation and communication skills.
- You are proactive and self-driven. Able to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks.
- You are a playmaker. Good at working with others in a cross-functional group.
- You have excellent English skills.
- You are excited to dive into a huge variety of challenges.
- You feel comfortable in a high uncertainty environment.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating PRODUCT MANAGER to firstname.lastname@example.org