BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for an HR Manager to join our team.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned by their versatility and reliable performance.
The HR Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
• recruiting and staffing;
• organizational planning;
• performance management and improvement systems;
• organization development;
• employee orientation, development, and training;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;
• company employee and community communication;
• compensation and benefits administration;
• employee services and counseling;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns; and
• employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
THE SKILL SET
• Strong business acumen and HR expertise, mastery of local market data for compensation and benefits benchmarks.
• 4-5 years experience working collaboratively in a 100+ employee global tech organization.
• Excellent communication and cultural awareness skills.
• Strong command of Spanish employment laws is a must.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree required in HR or general management field.
• Proficient in English.
• Strong people management skills.
• Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV indicating HR MANAGER to: email@example.com