BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Lab Technician to work on the 3D Printing profiles continuous improvement, as well as collaborating on the product validation and state-of-the-art printing applications.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
As the 3D printing Industry matures, customers expect a closed and reliable solution, which expands day after day. Providing such a solution requires thorough testing and an exhaustive methodology.
On the other hand, as a rapid-growing technology, 3D Printing has an eye on the future. New applications and products are developed at BCN3D and must be tested in order to ensure their value proposition
For this reason, at BCN3D we are looking for a Lab Technician, who will be a key player in the preparation and validation of printing profiles, both for existing and new printing materials, as well as giving support to the Engineering team on future applications.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Manage a fleet of 3D printers.
• Perform maintenance operations.
• Define and execute testing protocols for printing profiles.
• Instruct colleagues on the 3D Printing workflow.
• Contribute to development of internal test standards and protocols.
• Report to Lead Engineers.
YOUR SKILL SET
• You have a strong analytical and solid technical background.
• You are methodic and organized.
• You are self-driven and proactive.
• You have a strong eye to detail.
• You are a team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
• You are a hands-on person, versatile to adapt to multiple scenarios.
• You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
• You got a high-level applied education related to mechanics, automation, electronics or similar.
• You have experience working with CAD tools, especially Solidworks.
• You are familiar with material resistance concepts.
• Fluent in English.
• Definitely a plus: 3D printing experience.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating LAB TECHNICIAN to email@example.com