BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Product Manager to look after its entire lifecycle.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
To globally sell a high-tech product is not a simple matter. Many stakeholders are involved and it is key important make sure the stability of the product is not affected by external factors. In addition, it is necessary to continuously improve the product in order to satisfy in a more efficient way all the players’ needs in a growing context.
For these reasons BCN3D is looking for a Product Manager who will take care of a current product, assessing and prioritizing the improvement possibilities, and ensuring its stability across the organization.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Ensure coherence and unity of the product.
• Filter and assess feedback from multiple actors.
• Define and oversee KPIs.
• Study the impact of the required changes.
• Define and request product changes to the R&D Department.
• Look after the whole change implementation, from Marketing to Production Departments.
• Act as the first point of reference for all product related inquiries.
• Work closely together with other departments in new product developments and other product related projects.
• Responsible for preparing product forecast to ensure production and supply timelines.
• Responsible for technical product demonstrations.
YOUR SKILL SET
• You have a relevant track record managing products.
• You have Strong presentation and communication skills.
• You are proactive and self-driven. Able to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks.
• You are a playmaker. Good at working with others in a cross-functional group.
• You have excellent English skills.
• You are excited to dive into a huge variety of challenges.
• You feel comfortable in a high uncertainty environment.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating PRODUCT MANAGER to firstname.lastname@example.org