BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Project Technician for a part-time Internship.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
Young companies with a solid technological base, like BCN3D, must lean on public funding programmes, either national and international, to speed up the development times while reducing the risks of an ambitious R&D plan. For this reason, we are looking for a Project Technician to help Project Leaders to write down technical reports.
• Support the Project Leader in the technical definition of a project applying for a public grant.
• Lead the redaction of the technical report of such a project.
• Cooperate with BCN3D’s Legal, Financial and Administrative partners.
• Report to the Project Leader and the CTO
THE SKILL SET
• You have a strong desire to develop yourself as a professional
• You have a solid technical background
• You have great communication skills, both written and spoken
• You are able to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-read reports
• You feel comfortable in legal and financial environments
• You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical or industrial
• Master in some sort of Management is a plus.
• Proficiency in English is a must
• You have some design experience using SolidWorks
• Experience in 3D printing is definitely a plus
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating PROJECT TECHNICIAN – INTERNSHIP to email@example.com