BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Quality Engineer to be part of the strategy and development of the current and future quality assurance.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
Quality is the key element to ensure product satisfaction during all the value chain and processes, from detection to assistance, creating the related prevention actions to ensure in time, costs and performance the ongoing projects. 3D Printing is facing day by day increasingly complex scenario, where the reliability, scalability and integration of the technology are a must.
In order to properly define the strategic pathway of the coming years in terms of quality product & processes definition, BCN3D is looking for a talented Quality Engineer to envision the future of 3D Printing.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Adjusting and matching accomplishment of internal and external requirements with internal production processes.
• Internal control definition, follow up tools and quality equipment definition, creation and maintenance.
• Report quality ratios, Failures mode and its analysis and defined KPI’s to Quality Coordination.
• Be an active part of root causes searching team and first step of prevention quality.
• Assist in contingent and corrective short-term actions, action plans and definition of current and future control stations as well.
• In order to ensure final product’s quality, you will be the nexus between departments.
• Statistic control knowledge, get samples and data analysis, risk assessment, etc. Common knowledge of quality tools such as PDCA, 5S, 8D, Ishikawa, Pareto, Six Sigma, A3 Solving, etc.
• Policies, procedures and requirements related with ISO standards will be desired.
YOUR SKILL SET
• You can build a knowhow and set up a “how to do” from the ground up.
• You can be responsible of your time and be a valous piece working together with Product Design, Process Engineering, Sales&Marketing, Supply&Chain,…
• You are able to share to another teams how to proceed to achieve quality goals.
• You have strong analytical and solid technical background.
• You are passionate about the architecture of complex products spanning different technologies.
• You are excited to dive into a huge variety of challenges.
• You feel comfortable in a high uncertainty environment.
• 2 years experienced engineer.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating Quality Engineer to email@example.com