BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is seeking a passionate Senior B2B PR Specialist to boost BCN3D brand presence worldwide. This role has the primary responsibility of BCN3D PR communication strategy to guarantee the brand positioning and the continuous visibility of the company in national and international media. If you have keen communication skills and are capable of developing relationships from ground-up as well as love creating powerful stories that have a great impact: we have the perfect challenge for you.
We are looking for a Public Relationship professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in an agency or in-house that will build the PR strategy for BCN3D. This position is accountable for the handling and liaison of press relations and influencers, creating local and international PR stories. Strong knowledge of PR and its key media contacts, new trends within technology and creative thinking are crucial for this position. From pitching great stories to worldwide media outlets to adapting the messaging to our different verticals, the position covers a pivotal role in the expansion of the BCN3D project.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Develop and implement the PR strategy to boost BCN3D brand presence worldwide through creative solutions and data-driven metrics.
• Own all written documentation regarding product announcements, written materials, media relations, marketing collateral, use cases, etc.
• Develop and forge from ground-up collaborations and relationships with current users and top companies, key influencers, and media, as well as taking care of the existing ones.
• Pitch exciting stories about BCN3D products and customers to worldwide press.
• Work together with the Digital Marketing team to achieve key goals and together manage the marketing budget related to social platforms. With them, you will identify opportunities based on data-driven hypotheses, manage the campaign creation process, oversee implementation, track performance and iterations.
• Leverage best practices in marketing, promotions, marketing operations, and reporting.
• Assist the Marketing Manager in the development of the yearly marketing plan and its budget preparation.
• Provide weekly press results and bi-monthly evaluation of media exposure and Public Relations activities in collaboration with press office, including performance of campaigns along with return on investment statistics.
YOUR SKILL SET
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an agency or in-house PR experience for technology or manufacturing companies, including the use of industry tools, such as Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.
• Excellent written and spoken Spanish & English are a must. Fluency in Catalan and one additional European Language (preferably German or French) is an advantage.
• Knowledge of local & international press and industry media, and ability to grow contacts and developing and nurturing relationships with all sorts of media outlets and influencers.
• Knowledge of social media tools as well as detailed knowledge industry tools and best practices.
• Creativity: Define and execute new ideas to create hype and engage the community.
• Bonus skills: Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
• Bonus skills: Experience launching consumer products or services ideally in the manufacturing industry.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating Senior B2B PR Specialist to firstname.lastname@example.org