BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is seeking a passionate senior graphic designer able to properly communicate our products and services to help us in our exponential growth. If you’re a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail: we have the perfect challenge for you.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
• Be responsible for all print and digital media, keeping BCN3D visual messaging consistent.
• Be responsible for the design, organization and production of a large volume of marketing collateral as well as managing the different outside vendors.
• Be responsible for the print media budget.
• Work across product, web, and design teams on different products and services projects.
• Meet with the art director and agencies to determine the scope of a project.
• Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members.
• Develop detailed budgets and timelines.
THE SKILL SET
•Minimum 5 years of proven experience as graphic designer planning and managing creative projects from beginning to end. A professional portfolio demonstrating expertise across different domains should be provided.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Decision-Making Skills. Efficiently manage timelines and decisions on final design as well as determinate how to represent a concept visually and which photographs, arts or designs use.
• Self-learner, hands-on problem solver and a proactive attitude is a must.
• Ability to identify, manage and template repetitive work to improve quality and efficiency.
• Creativity: Define and create new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages, understanding design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
• Be a perfectionist and have an attention to detail, but knowing how to balance design effort in relation to project value.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Bonus skills: Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
• Bonus skills: Basic photography/video skills.
• Bonus skills: Experience working on a technical or hardware product or service.
• Bonus skills: 3D modeling and rendering.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter, portfolio and résumé indicating SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER to firstname.lastname@example.org