BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is seeking a Technical Marketing Engineer to help on the BCN3D product strategy and develop the technical content plan aligned with BCN3D customers’ needs.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
• Create and develop our technical content aligned with our customers’ needs and our internal key funnels. Like design guides, troubleshooting guides, technical white papers, presentations, etc.
• Participate in brand and product strategy giving input about clients’ potential needs as well as defining the unique selling prepositions of our main verticals.
• Be the reference person in BCN3D of our most important customers, with the objective of taking care of the relationship, help them in the implementation of 3D printing into their workflow and deal with the feedback coming from.
• Be responsible for all our technical documentation, supervising the product documentation as well as helping our communication team to maintain BCN3D cohesiveness.
• Speak on behalf of the company at trade shows and events giving technical presentations.
• Pay attention to competitors’ strategy and provide analysis on what this means to our product direction and market posture.
THE SKILL SET
• Have a relevant experience and a demonstrated understanding of the manufacturing industry. Familiarity with 3D printing industry is a bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial (Design) Engineering or another relevant field. Able to leverage your technical background, you might describe yourself as an engineer turned to a marketer.
• Data collection and analysis skills: collect data and analyze it to create a big-picture visualization of competing products.
• Quickly develop an understanding of technical topics, with an ability to translate into targeted content for technical and business audiences.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating TECHNICAL MARKETING ENGINEER to email@example.com