BCN3D Technologies, placed in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Technical Service Manager to join our team.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
• Be responsible for the BCN3D Technical Service, monitoring its performance through specific KPI and guaranteeing the quality of the service.
• Manage a team of technicians to deliver the service.
• Establish relationship with the different Distributor’s Technical Services to support them in their operations.
• Visit and support big accounts, national and international.
• Deliver teaching sessions when needed.
THE SKILL SET
• Related degree or master student.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken (essential).
• A solid technical background.
• Communication skills.
• Team working capabilities.
• The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Independence and self-reliance.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Interested candidates should send their updated CV indicating Technical Service Manager CV to firstname.lastname@example.org