BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Technical support technician for an Internship.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• 3D Printer diagnostic and repair.
• Administrative tasks derived from the department’s activities.
• Direct contact with distributors and customers via phone/mail.
• Run formative workshops regarding the installation and use of BCN3D products.
YOUR SKILL SET
• FP / Higher Technical Certificate.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
• Google Docs and Cura.
• 3D printing.
• You are organized and methodic.
• The ability to work on several cases simultaneously.
• Attention to detail.
• Communication skills.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating TECHNICAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN – INTERNSHIP to email@example.com