TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This e-commerce website is operated by BCN3D Technologies. Throughout the website the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BCN3D Technologies. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the person or entities that use the website and purchase any service or product. On this website, we offer all the information about products, tools and services available, always conditioned to the acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices that are specified below.
By purchasing one of our products, you will be accepting our terms and conditions, including the additional terms and conditions and the policies mentioned in this document.
BCN3D accepts returns for refunds or exchanges, subject to the following:
- Withdrawal right.
You have 14 days from the date of reception of the product to execute the right of withdrawal. In order to request a return, the product must not have been opened, it should be closed and sealed inside its original box. If you have opened the product, it will not be eligible for a refund.
This said, the transport costs (both shipping and return, in addition to possible customs fees if the merchandise comes from outside the European Union) will be responsible of the customer and deducted from the amount to be returned.
– Having acquired the product through BCN3D Technologies.
– Be within the established deadline, which is 14 calendar days from the reception of the order.
- Defective goods.
If you detect any defect in the operation of the product, you have 7 working days from the reception of the product to communicate this defect and proceed to its return. You should contact the sales department by email through email@example.com or by phone +34 934137070, to notify this incident. In this case, BCN3D Technologies will be responsible for all the transportation costs.
In cases of wear or tear of the product due to causes that are not exclusively of its use, BCN3D Technologies reserves the right to accept or reject the return of the product, in addition to establishing the conditions of such return or substitution of the product.
- The product received has been damaged during transport.
The client will have 24 hours to verify and communicate the integrity of all the components of the order and verify that all the pertinent goods are included within the total set of the demanded product. An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer.
Upon receiving the goods, you must ensure the external package is in good conditions and shows no symptoms of having received a blow. If the package has any sign of having received a blow or any other damage, you must reject it, reflecting it on the delivery note of the carrier and notifying the logistics department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) during the following 24h.
How to make a return?
In order to make a return first, you will have to contact us to email@example.com, explaining the reason of your willingness to return or substitute one or more products.
- You will receive a document by email to be completed (RMA), so that we can authorize the return.
- Once the RMA is completed, you must send it to firstname.lastname@example.org duly completed.
- The after-sales department will assess the situation and within 48 hours will tell you whether or not we accept your return request. If accepted, it will assign you an RMA number with a validity of 30 days.
- The product must be sealed in its original packaging. In the case of not returning the order in its original and sealed packaging, BCN3D Technologies reserves the right to accept or reject the return or establish a depreciation of the product.
- Once the product has been packed, we will send a transporter that will pick up the goods to be returned perfectly packed, being able to desist from the collection in case of improper packing. It is important that you place the RMA number visible on the package.
- You will not have to pay anything to the courier, except if the withdrawal right is applied (first case), where the cost of the carriage will be deducted from the amount to be returned; or in case the damages produced in the products are not caused by the transport or are not a manufacture defect. In all these scenarios the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Once the goods are received in our facilities, our technical service will inspect them and determine whether the return is accepted or not.
- The refunds will be carry out between the 1st and 10th of the month according the return acceptance. For example, if the return becomes effective on April 15, the money will be paid between May 1 and May 10.
- In case of not accepting the return for damages produced outside BCN3D Technologies responsibility, you will be given the option to repair the product or return it as it is. Both the repair and shipping will be borne by the customer.
Fundació CIM informs the user that the treatment of all personal data is performed in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.