Introduction to laser technology
Today, in the areas dedicated to the design, laser technology is a multidisciplinary tool to provide quick and effective solution to a set of applications in relation to the manufacture of new products way. Digital manufacturing can overcome the barriers of facilitating production worldwide design and manufacturing spaces, targets and devices.
This theoretical and practical introductory course aims to try to bring the fundamentals of laser technology, features, capabilities and applications at all levels
- What is laser technology
- How does laser technology works
- How to cut / engrave
- Sectors where this technology can be applied
- Knowledge of the basic tools for laser cutting
- Importing and exporting models to cut
- Setup files for subsequent manufacture
- Utilities and materials
- Operation and precautions
|Schedule||Morning from 10:00 to 13:00|
After completing the course participants will be able to:
Knowing the state of the art laser technology.
Knowing the basics of laser technology: machine operation, materials, etc.
Supported file formats